Tuesday, July 5, 2005

And the winners are...

First, I'm sorry I didn't post last night. I meant to, but I had to get an early dinner made so DH and the older kids could go to the fireworks. Then the baby was cranky, and when I finally got him to sleep the firecrackers woke him up and he was furious. Not a really peaceful evening:-(.

Anyway, the winners are: Joely Sue Burkhart and Julie. Email me at ellenfisher@erols.com, ladies, and let me know if you want Never Love a Stranger in HTML or pdf. Thanks to everyone for participating!

I heard back from my editor on In the Mood. She wants me to de-nerd the hero and likes what I've done so far. So that's what I'll be doing today... de-nerding.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I just e-mailed you, Ellen. Thanks so much! Good luck de-nerding today. :-)

    ReplyDelete