Saturday, July 2, 2005

Holiday weekend? What's that?

I've been thinking about what to do with In the Mood for the past week. This morning I finally figured out what I needed to do. So I rewrote the first chapter and sent it off to my editor to see if she thinks the changes are extensive enough.

I also plan to finish up Farthest Space this afternoon. DH found a major error in logic (he specializes in logic, since he's a Vulcan) and I have been thinking about how to fix that, too. It came to me this morning, right along with my ideas about In the Mood. Obviously my subconscious doesn't believe in holiday weekends. This is the big problem with being a writer... everyone else gets the day off, but if I get inspired to write, I can forget about relaxing. The words will ricochet around the inside of my skull until they drive me crazy, or until I sit down in front of the computer and write them down.

So off to do more edits I go. I hope the rest of you are able to take the weekend off!

No comments:

Post a Comment