Friday, July 1, 2005

Privacy, etc.

Jordan blogged the other day about stalkers and blogs. I haven't picked up a stalker from this blog yet, and I'm sure that most of you are normal (more or less, anyway *evil grin*),but you never know who might be out there. With this in mind, I was shocked when I got a bunch of author bookmarks yesterday from a site that distributes them and found a bookmark with the author's FULL HOME ADDRESS on the back. It's a proper street address, and it would be easy enough to track her down, if I had stalker-like tendencies. Totally coincidentally, she happens to live less than an hour's drive from me, which just goes to show that you never know where your bookmarks and other info are going to end up. I know most of you know this, but she obviously didn't, so I'll say it anyway... please don't give out your street address and other personal information in public venues!

In other news, my boy is coming home from his vacation today. Judging from conversations with his grandparents, he hasn't missed us in the least. (Although he does miss his block sets.) I've missed him, though, and can't wait till he walks through that door!

No comments:

Post a Comment