Thursday, August 25, 2005

Love and Rockets, etc.

I just finished Love and Rockets by Charlene Teglia. Fabulous book, although very different from her novella Dangerous Games (which I loved too). I particularly liked the hero in this story... he was quirky, and quite different from the usual hero. I highly recommend both books.

Sylvia has a letter from Imajinn on her blog which makes some good points about small press publishing. All these publishers keep claiming RWA told them they were after a particular publisher. Who was that publisher?? I'm wildly curious!

And in the good news department, Beth Ciotta just sold two more books to Medallion Press and three books to HQN!!! I've loved and adored her romantic comedies and I'm so thrilled for her! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ellen! I'm very excited. Stunned, but excited. :) As for Charlene's 'Love and Rockets', I have just GOT to pick it up. The buzz has been awesome.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's buzz? Wow! : D And thank you, Ellen, I'm so glad you enjoyed my offbeat hero.

    I put the whole pub recognition thing down to a year of insanity at RWA. Was there something in the water?

    Charlene

    ReplyDelete