Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Various writing chores

Yesterday I sent out my August newsletter. Okay, a little late, but hey, it's still August:-). I posted my news about my contest to a bunch of lists and wound up with fourteen or fifteen new subscribers, so that was the reason for the delay.

This morning I am sending off my (very tiny) check for the graphics I blogged about yesterday. They *look* fabulous, but I'll have to see what I actually get, and what DH can do with them. If they're as nice as they appear, I think DH can really improve the look of my website while keeping the basic theme intact. Not that he really wants to (the poor man does have a day job, after all!), but he agreed to take a stab at it.

Alison has a birthday today, and Gena has one tomorrow. Stop by and wish them happy birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment