Tuesday, September 6, 2005

School and graphics

OK survived her first day of middle school, arriving home with no visible signs of trauma. The only problem was that her locker was stuck (even her teachers couldn't get it open), so she had to lug her books all over school. She was pretty much bent double when she got home, poor kid.

I got my graphics today. They look terrific to me, but whether DH can do anything with them remains to be seen. I plan on tying him down in front of the computer tonight and forcing him to check them out. Not that any updates will be done tonight-- if they're usable, we need to figure out exactly what we want to do with them. I'm no good at waiting-- whenever I get an idea in my head I want it to be done now-or-even-sooner-- but I want DH to do a good job, so I'll have to be patient. (A Jedi must learn patience...)

I got Charlene's Catalyst this morning and I'm already a third of the way through. It showcases her usual sparkling writing, it's only two dollars, and as I said below, all proceeds benefit Katrina survivors. So don't forget to drop by her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment