Monday, October 10, 2005

Eppies

I am now officially entered in the Eppies, which just closed to entries. I scraped by close to the deadline because of the death of my computer, which caused me to lose some of my documents and have to get them anew from my publishers. But I did make it, and I've officially entered... uh, I think it was eight books:-). (A couple count twice, in both the anthology category and their respective romance category.) Since I didn't publish any full-length novels this year, that'll probably reduce the number of other contests I enter, which is probably a good thing... entering too many contests can be a horrifically expensive proposition!

With regards to the computer, if it isn't one thing, it's another. I just discovered that although I can receive email, I can't send email for some reason. So if you email me, I may be slightly delayed getting back to you. Sigh... I hate computers. On the up side, DH did manage to recover most of my website info, so he'll be updating my website sometime soon. It really needs updating-- I need to put the information about the trade paperback edition of Tripping Through the Universe out there, among other stuff.

OT, this wasn't a good weekend in football. The Skins lost. The Falcons lost (we root for Michael Vick here, although of course he didn't play). But hey, Tiger Woods won his sixth tournament of the year! Woo-hoo! I'm a big Tiger fan. I just wish he'd lose the beard:-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment