Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back online

I'm back from my Thanksgiving wanderings. It was great to see the family. Unfortunately, OK came down with a horrible (but mercifully brief) stomach virus at 3:30 a.m. Saturday morning, which caused her to throw up for about four hours straight. Not at all pleasant. I was lightly brushed by the same virus, which meant I spent a lot of Saturday sleeping (although I wasn't truly sick, because stomach viruses usually bounce off me pretty well). Otherwise, a nice trip, and we're all feeling better now.

While I was in southern Virginia, I found NCP books in a Barnes and Noble! That was exciting, since as far as I know NCP doesn't have an agreement with B&N. It's great to see our books being carried here, there and everywhere.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment