Friday, January 6, 2006

Well...

I called my dad again today. He still sounds pretty congested. Like yesterday, he seems more befuddled than usual, but I think that's because his ears are stopped up and he's not hearing well. I hope, anyway.

Aside from that, life is boring and I have nothing to blog about. I haven't even come across anything interesting and post-worthy on anyone else's blog. Things seem kind of quiet this time of year. I did add one blog to my sidebar-- fellow NCP author Monica Burns now has a blog, so do drop by and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. I blogged about Vikings and internet gremlins ate the post. Argh! If you want boring, though, I could talk about the weather. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ellen, if you’re looking for boring, I could share my mind-numbing experience about being buried in deadlines so deep I felt smothered, stressed, insane and totally cut off from the outside world.

    Oh…no…wait a minute…

    That would be filed under horror, not boredom…or, actually, I guess it would be considered a boring horror story.

    Never mind.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete