Friday, March 10, 2006

Surrender by Pamela Clare


I just got Surrender, by Pamela Clare, at my local bookstore. Although I don't read a lot of historical romance anymore, I always make an exception in Clare's case. She's written some of my favorite books (both historical and contemporary!) over the past few years. What I like about her historicals is that they aren't set in the same old time period-- it's great to see historical romance set somewhere other than Regency England. Besides, her writing is beautiful, and her love scenes are reeeeealllly sexy. And I love this cover-- I'm glad to see Leisure getting away from the clinch covers a bit. If you haven't tried Clare yet, be sure to pick this one up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big historical reader, but I loved her last romantic suspense. Will have to break down and buy this, too.

    ReplyDelete