Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bestseller, sort of

Last night Isn't It Romantic? made it down well below 2000 and onto the Kindle contemporary romance bestseller list.... for a whole three or four hours. I was hoping it would benefit from the "bestseller" effect (people are more likely to see a book and take a chance on it when it's on a list, which leads to the book staying on the list for a while), but I think it was the wrong time of night. My books never seem to sell well in the late evenings. But I'm grimly determined to get that book onto that bestseller list sooner or later. It's one of my favorite books and I want people to read it.

In other news, I'm working on getting actual professional cover art for my spoofy sci-fi romance novella Farthest Space: The Wrath of Jan. More details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment