Monday, April 12, 2010

Isn't It Romantic? and other stuff

Isn't It Romantic? seems to finally be getting its feet under it, so to speak. It got a second review today (four stars), it's sold close to a hundred copies so far this month, and it hit #2294 in the Kindle store this afternoon-- its best ranking to date. A few more sales and it'd make it onto the contemporary romance bestseller list, which would be great. Fingers are crossed. (ETA: It's down to #1956 now. If it can just stay there...)

Meanwhile, I haven't heard back from Amazon about Never Love a Stranger. I'm hoping that no news is good news, and that they're going ahead with publishing it. I didn't love NCP's method of doing its rights reversions publicly, but I do have to admit it's fairly convenient; I can just point people to that webpage. It's easier than having to scan and fax a rights reversion letter, I suppose.

And finally, I just redid the banner on my website because I liked this background better, and the banner I had didn't match, colorwise. I think it looks pretty good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment