Monday, April 12, 2010


I messed around with my journal and website last night. First of all, I removed the borders around pictures, because no matter what I did the banner would not fit quite properly in the top border, and that gave both blogs an ooops! look. Then my friend wwg pointed out a new Blogger beta feature to me, and I used it to give my website a pretty background. It's nice that Blogger is working on providing more templates, because they've had the same limited selection of templates forever. There are, of course, a lot of sites that provide Blogger templates-- but most of them are for personal use only. I am still playing with Photoshop to try to figure out how to round off the corners on my banners. So far no luck, but I shall persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment