Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ellen on the internet

Here's a blog post that mentions me and some other ebook authors as encouragement to writers to think about going indie. I'm flattered to be mentioned in the same post as Karen McQuestion, J.A. Konrath, and Lee Goldberg, but I'm really not comparable, I'm afraid. At least not yet:-). The article talks about how it's possible to make a living as a writer, and mentions my decent amount of downloads from last month... but of course I'm not making a lot per copy sold, so I'm actually a long ways from making a living at this.

And The Galaxy Express has up an interview with yours truly about Never Love a Stranger (and the new cover for Farthest Space as well). Thanks to Heather Massey for featuring me!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, my pleasure. I learned a lot and it was great to discover your book. Thanks for the linkage!

    ReplyDelete