Friday, April 23, 2010

Fixing stuff

Since the Galaxy Express interview went up, I've had quite a few sales, but most were for other books. I did sell a few copies of Stranger overnight. One reader complained that she couldn't get it in the UK-- I'm not sure, but I think she may have been looking at the "wrong" edition, the one NCP put up that says "unavailable." Unfortunately, when you search on my name and title, that's the one that comes up! I fired off an email to Amazon customer service asking them to get rid of that one, and explaining why. I already had them take it off my Author Page, explaining why (it wouldn't let me list the real copy of Stranger because the imaginary one was listed) and they quite promptly fixed that. Amazon customer service seems to be very much on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment