Saturday, May 15, 2010

Busy, busy

I finished the next phase of my mulching project-- both sides of the house are neatly weeded and mulched. Looks good. And it only took 32 bags of mulch! *groans*

Today we're cleaning out the garage. I'm making two piles-- one to go to the dump, one to be recycled (we don't have curbside recycling here, alas). There are a ton of boxes that need recycling, but there is also a lot of junk that made the trip from our last house, but that on further consideration we've found we don't need. So early next week I'll be getting all this stuff out of the garage, which should help.

It's hot (ridiculously so considering that two days ago I had to send the kids off to school in jackets), so we're taking lots of breaks inside, during which I am looking through hundreds of pictures of bare male torsos to try to find one I like for my historical romance. It's not a bad way to spend a Saturday:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment