Saturday, May 15, 2010

Garage cleaning, part 2

I got a giant pile of boxes out of the garage and on my driveway, awaiting a trip to the recycling bin later this afternoon. (This does not include all my moving boxes, sadly, but my next-door neighbors will be moving this fall and will be taking my moving boxes sometime this summer. I'll be glad to get rid of them too!) I have a big pile in the middle of the garage awaiting a trip to the dump on Monday. And I set up my tool rack and corralled all my tools in it. Once I make that trip to the dump, you might actually be able to walk through the garage. The thought boggles my mind:-).

2 comments:

  1. What?? Garages aren't for walking through! They're for storing crap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Yeah, that's pretty much what I've always used mine for (though VH insisted on a space to park his car, the silly boy). But when you can't even GET to your crap, and have to break out the grappling gear to get to bikes and stuff you need, it's time to throw some things out!

    ReplyDelete