Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yay for Kindling

The lovely and talented Charlene Teglia says she will have two books being Kindled this summer. She says, "I will have 2 projects coming straight to Kindle/iPad, hopefully this summer. I've been around ebooks for too long to think this is a magic wand, but I do think it's a viable option to the writer willing and able to do a lot for themselves. And it will allow me to release ebooks in a very visible way while retaining the rights to them." She does add that for her, this is part of an approach that includes traditional publishing-- and I think that as time goes by, we'll see a lot more of authors publishing traditionally and Kindling all at once. And that's very, very cool. It's nice to see more authors giving Kindling a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment