Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sales analysis

So far this month, my sales are down just a bit, but still doing well. Hopefully when I get out Love Remembered later in the month, it will help. The month started out with Isn't It Romantic? and Never Love a Stranger running neck and neck, but NLaS has now pulled ahead as my clear leader, with almost a hundred copies sold for the month already. But most of my books are doing pretty well across the board.

The exception is poor Farthest Space, trailing sadly at a mere thirteen copies sold. I hate to do it, because I love-love-love my cover (and paid for it, besides), but I'm thinking I'm going to have to toss a bare torso on this one until people start looking at it. At some point I can put the original cover back on it, I hope. It's a fun book and I would very much like people to read it. The issue may not be the lack of naked chest, of course; it could just be that romance readers aren't particularly interested in sci-fi spoofs. But it's probably worth a shot to change the cover and see what happens, as much as I don't want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment