Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Waiting

I have been busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, so I haven't done much writing in the past couple of days. Mostly, I've been waiting. The Eppie finalists will be announced on or before December 7. The Brava contest winner will be announced December 1 (and then the rest of us will hear from Kate Duffy as her schedule permits). I'm waiting on both of those with bated breath. Furthermore, I haven't yet heard back from my editor as to whether or not she needs any edits on UNWRAPPED. I'm waiting to be told what edits need to be done by my other editor. And so forth...



I really don't have much time to do anything right now anyway, but it's still hard just sitting here waiting for people to contact me. I'm not a very patient person! Of course, I *could* go write something instead of complaining, but the kitchen floor is probably a higher priority than my next novella just now. Maybe on Friday I'll get back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment