Friday, January 7, 2005

No accomplishment

The kid is still sick, and I'm still not getting anything done as a result. But it's the first time one of my kids has been sick since school started, so I guess I can't complain too much.



DH did manage to get my website updated last night, and my pretty little CAPA nominee icon is proudly in place on the ISN'T IT ROMANTIC? page. I must confess I'm still a bit baffled as to why people like ISN'T IT ROMANTIC? so much... I wrote it for fun, and it's just a lightweight comedy with a fairly cliched setup. But everyone seems to like it. I still think ALL I EVER WANTED is far and away my best book so far, but no one else seems to agree with me, and it seems to have been inexplicably overshadowed by IIR. Not that I'm complaining or anything... I just think it's odd:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment