Friday, January 28, 2005

Why, yes! I *am* still pregnant!!

I go to the bus stop every day to pick up my kids. Lately neighbors have taken to walking over to me and saying, "Hey, haven't you had that baby yet?" Uh, no... take a long, careful look at me and see the enormous bowling ball-shaped belly, people. I'm still pregnant. You'll probably notice when I'm not... not only will my stomach be (somewhat) flatter, but I'LL ACTUALLY HAVE A BABY WITH ME.



*Grinning wryly* Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.



Believe it or not, the kids have off today-- not because of snow, but because it's a "teacher workday." What, they couldn't work when school was out for four days last week?? This means I likely won't get much done today, but that's the life of a stay-at-home mom:-).

1 comment:

  1. Too funny Ellen :-). I recall people making annoying comments like that to me too when I was pregnant with PJ. Take care and looking forward to hearing all about that baby when the little one arrives in the world :-).

    ReplyDelete