Saturday, July 14, 2007

Time to post!

Got through my first wedding anniversary without the husband, mostly by running to my family and crying on their shoulders. But that's okay; it certainly beat hanging around the house and crying on my computer keyboard:-).

My kids are all doing great. OK and Kid #2 are having a nice relaxing summer, mostly spent reading ten thousand books a week (you think I'm exaggerating, but you don't know my kids). Kid #3 is continuing his mad love of human anatomy. (A recent gem: "Mom, if these are called kidney beans, why don't we call peas testes beans? I think they look a lot like testes." Ugh. I may never eat peas again.) And the toddler is learning his colors, is beginning to speak in sentences, and can identify several different makes and models of cars (Mini Coopers, VW Bugs, PT Cruisers, Jeeps, and Hummers). The kid takes after his dad in his rabid enthusiasm for vehicles.

So... quiet here. It's summer, after all. I hope all is well with you, too!

1 comment: