Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not a bad month

Getting my butt out on the boards and posting, now that I feel better, has made a noticeable difference in my sales. I sold over 300 copies of one book, over 200 of two others, and over a hundred of a fourth. All my books except Farthest Space sold more copies than last month, and many were significant increases. I had fourteen UK Amazon sales, a decent increase from the past two months (but none on B&N's PubIt). Love Remembered and Farthest Space still aren't doing well; I should probably consider changing the cover on Love Remembered and seeing if I can do a bit better. But overall, I'm pleased by my sales this month. The best way to improve them further would probably be to get another book out there, so I think I'll work on that next:-).

No comments:

Post a Comment