Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ow, my toe

I wouldn't be surprised if my toe is broken, after all. It's bruised all the way down, and the bruise also extends several inches across my foot. When I Googled it, though, I got the impression that a broken toe (excluding the big toe) is not really a big deal-- unless it is badly broken and out of kilter, they just tape it to the next toe and give you Tylenol. I can take Tylenol on my own, without paying a gazillion dollars to have the thing x-rayed. But then again, maybe there's a reason I should go have it checked out. If it isn't better in a couple of days, I shall consult with my BIL the doctor, and see what he thinks I ought to do.

Meanwhile, today I'm going to see Dad (thankfully the injury isn't on my driving foot!). Keep your fingers crossed that he doesn't run over my toe with his wheelchair *grins*.

No comments:

Post a Comment